My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Thursday 13 October 2011

WARNING..... WARNING.... You're Blog has been Hax!

Okay! So I'm Sarah's husband. >:)

She is all tuckered out and has headed off to bed early tonight... and left her blog wide open for the picking.

First off, I want to say I do not blog, at all. I've never kept a diary, wrote notes, or even jotted much of anything.  So be patient with my awesomeness.

Sarah is an amazing wife, she is caring, thoughtful, funny, smart, creative, sensitive and strong. Just what I was looking for when I thought of what a wife would be like when I was younger.

She is also an amazing mom. The way she's with Aislynn, the thought put into every single meal. Always having fun things to do, even if she has to look them up to be creative. So much love is put into every thing she does. The look on Aislynn's face and squeal she lets out in the early morning after I bring her into our room is incredible. All because she's thinking: MOMMY!!! :D

I cannot wait to see where life takes us over our many years to come, but I'm going to welcome each hour/week/year/decade.

So sometimes I might make a mistake here or there, or forget something there and here. But Sarah has made me an enormously better person than I would be without her.

So to you my darling wife. I say again; I will forever be beside you, in front of you, and behind you.

Love
-Cuinn

2 comments:

Krysta said...

Awwwww... you lucky lady Sarah. That was a sweet post Cuinn. :)

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

Thanks Krysta! I'm glad you commented, because when I got an email that I had a new comment, I was like, wait what? That title doesn't look familiar!

I love you, Cuinn.