My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Tuesday 4 October 2011

A linky Uppy Party On Tuesday!!!

Hey buddies!

It's Tuesday already, and on Tuesday evenings, you will find me, on my couch. Trying to think of a new list of ten things so I can be apart of the awesome party of linky uppy thingy!

If you're new, on Tuesday's I link up to This Cool Chick to be apart of her Tuesday Ten. Which is...umm...a list of ten things on Tuesdays...obviously...

So,

here is my list!


Ten Pins That I Find Humorous.




Source: 9gag.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Amanda on Pinterest













Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest




OK, so I added one extra, but they are all so funny, you didn't really mind.

Anyway, Go check out the other ten lists! But like mine, because I want to win!





No comments: