Hey Tuesday Linker Uppers!
Today is Tuesday. Which means it`s a Tuesday Linky Uppy Party!
Today I am linking up with Miss Mommy for her Tuesday Ten. Basically it's a list of ten things that you make on a Tuesday. Then link up to it.
So here is my list for the week!
Ten Awesome And Random Facts About This Chicky
1. I don't really like chocolate. Serious. I will eat a chocolate thing maybe once a year? I very rarely want to eat chocolate, I would much rather eat a big bag of chips than eat something sweet.
2. I just lied. I really love chocolate milk. So yeah. I'm a liar.
3. If it was acceptable to just be naked all of the time, I would be so totally ok with that. For reals. Also, if you come to my house without prior notice, it's going to take me a few minutes to answer the door, because I don't have any clothes on and I'm sure you don't want me answering the door in all my naked glory.
4. When I used to work at Tim Hortons, my boss thought she was being all cool when she said, "And you can eat all the donuts you want! For free!" I didn't care though. Because I really didn't like donuts. I wish I worked at Tims now though. Because now I love donuts. But...Cuinn would then be married to a 800 lb woman.
5. When I'm in the shower, I do all my weird voices and faces and dance moves that Cuinn makes fun of me for. If I do them by myself, I can pretend that it's a totally normal thing to do. Seriously, if you walked in on my in the shower, you would not be embarrassed about seeing me naked, you would be embarrassed about seeing me doing all sorts of weird dance moves while singing in a weird voice and making odd faces.
6. I rarely wash my pants. But really, do pants get that dirty?
7. If I had the choice between a week in a resort in the Bahama's and a week in Alaska, I would totally pick Alaska. I can't stand the heat. I would love it to be winter 6 months of the year, Spring for the other 6 months.
8. Having my family live far away has really shown me how strong I am. Yes, I really miss my parents, but I think Cuinn and I are doing very well for ourselves.
9. My cure for a really sad day? Gilmore Girls, and comfort food.
10. I have an issue that I really need to go to the doctor for, but I am so scared of being out of commision and not being able to care for Aislynn that I am just ignoring it until it goes away. Yes, I know that's irrational because it's probably going to get worse, but in my mind, if I have to have surgery or something, I don't know what I'll do with Aislynn, so I'm just going to keep ignoring it.
Well, there ya go. Ten random things about me. I hope you enjoyed it and that you go away thinking, "Man that girl is all kinds of awesome, I want to be her friend."
Because, I will TOTALLY be your friend!!
Go check out the other lists of ten!!