My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Monday 17 October 2011

A shout out to a very good friend...

Y'know those people in your life that when you first met them you just knew you were going to be great friends?

Well, Cuinn and I both have one of those.

The best part?

They're another married couple.

So, y'know, awesome.

It's so very rare that Cuinn and I find a couple that we both love. A couple where the boys can go out for a beer, while the ladies sit and crochet.

Yeah, I said it. We're "hookers"

So this is my shout out to our very best friends.

Je and Ja.

They are still relatively new friends, but we just know that we're going to be great friends for a looong time.

Like, Je and I will be sitting in a nursing home, rocking on our rockers, crocheting.

And Ja and Cuinn will be on the couch, playing the XBox 360 while our great-grandchildren laugh at them because there will be so many newer versions of video gaming things out that the XBox will look like an Atari to them.

You're great friends Je and Ja, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

pippasmum said...

It's so great when you form those kinds of connections. I don't know whether it's the same for you but I am finding that there's a new kind of friendship that goes with having kids that's really special in its own way. I'm so glad for you that you have found such great friends!

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

Being a mum has really made the relationships with other mum's a little closer. Which is totally weird, but I'm not complaining. It just makes the relationships stronger, in a different way.