My girl Erin over at Living In Yellow is awesome. Just in case you were wondering, and she's hosting a linky linky party of whatever number of things to do in whatever number of years you are.
Well, my birthday was back in April, but I am so jumping on this bandwagon and I'm going to give it an honest attempt.
25 Awesome Things To Do In My 25th year...
1. Jump in the puddles with Aislynn.
2. Work out twice a week. Possibly making it to 3.
3. Cook the turkey dinner at Thanksgiving or Christmas all by myself. The last two years I have had help, and before that my mum just always did it. Well, this year, it's gonna be all me baby.
4. Make the firm decision whether this is the baby making year.
5. Have a date night with the hubs once a month. That's do-able. Right?
6. Go to at least two auditions.
7. Learn how to use my sewing machine.
8. Invite 3 different families over for dinner. 3 different times.
9. Take Aislynn to Santa's Village. I keep saying we'll do it on Cuinn's next day off, never happens.
10. Road Trip to somewhere new.
11. Make it to 100 followers on this ol' blog. I need to join more linky links, be a little more social, get out there.
12. Forget meeting new people, meet my people. Dig those roots down deep here in our tiny town and make some real connections with people.
13. Spend 1 night every
week month with all electronics off. Me = easy, the hubs = yeah right. (edited for the husband)
14. Color my hair again. Don't cut my hair. I'm growing it out and I'm going darker. As long as I don't change my mind again.
15. Go on a three generations of Bain women date. This can happen, because my parents come home next year.
16. Get serious about this saving for a house dealy. There is no reason why we haven't started other than my commitment issues and Cuinn's apathetic issues. This is happening.
17. Be as supportive as humanly possible in the next stage of Cuinn's job this fall.
18. Re-decorate our bedroom and Aislynn's bedroom.
19. Pray every morning.
20. Spend a whole day (while Aislynn is in daycare of course) with Cuinn doing NOTHING. No emptying the dishwasher, no putting toys away, just spending some quality one on one time with my man.
21. Get a stupid otter box for my stupid iPhone. Or some kind of case for it that will protect it from the constant abuse it takes from me.
22. Read all the books in my collection that I kept. This can happen.
23. Do not buy one single book. Hit the library, borrow from a friend, steal them (just kidding). Just don't spend one penny on books for one full year.
24. Kiss my husband every single day and tell him that I love him.
25. Kiss my daughter every single day and tell her that I love her.
I've got a lot to do in the next year. Maybe I should print this out and put it on the fridge. Y'know. Constant reminder to do my list?
Head over to Erin's and see what everyone else is saying.