My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Saturday 15 October 2011

A friend who gave me a life, just when I needed it...

I HAVE A NEW READER!!

I am so excited. Seriously. I get so happy when someone tells me that they read my blog. Or they make a casual reference to something I posted.

I seriously don't feel like anyone actually reads this thing.

I started the blog so my family could see what was going on with us and catch up on things they were missing. But there are only a handful of family who reads my blog.

My blog then kind of turned into a diary. Which you can all read. Let's be honest, who doesn't like to read someones diary? I've written things on my blog that I struggle with. I have written some personal things on here that I'm not ashamed of, but just not very proud of. I think that's ok though. Because I think we all need to be held accountable for our actions, and when I write it here, I feel like I am taking control of my slips and trying to better myself.

Or maybe I'm just being delusional.

Anyway, back to my original point.

I have a new reader!!!

I go to a few mommy groups. For my sanity. For my daughter. For fun. 

One of the groups I go to is called "Rhyme Time" and it's a lot of fun. Basically we all sit around and sing nursery rhymes to our babies. Who don't really listen. They just get annoyed with us that we're not letting them run around and play.

Well, my baby does anyway.

Aislynn doesn't like to sit. She likes to run around and play and keep me very busy.

Which is totally ok with me because I love her.

ANYWAY

One of my friends J has a beautiful daughter, R. J is one of those people that just puts you at ease. She's friendly, and she listens. I think she's pretty cool.

Last Rhyme Time, a lot of us moms were sitting around after, chatting, avoiding going home with our babies by ourselves because we love having adult conversations. Right before we left, J told me that she reads my blog. Not only does she read it, she said she LOVES it!

Do you know how good that made me feel?

I'll tell ya.

SO GOOD!!

So, here is a shout out to my friend J! And her daughter R! Thanks for reading! Thanks for supporting my little corner of the interwebs! Thanks for being another mommy friend!

It's always so nice to get a compliment, isn't it?

2 comments:

Apt 40 said...

love reading your blog, makes me even happier you're watching my kids because you rock.

love

apt. 40.

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

Thanks A-40! All of a sudden all these people are telling me they read my blog and actually like it. Makes me feel like I'm not just wasting my time. Thanks for reading. :)