My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Thursday 20 October 2011

A Joy Worth Capturing...

So, this really rad chick, who would totally wanna be my best friend if she ever met me in real life, does this thing sometimes. It's called Capturing Joy.

Basically, snap a pic that makes you all warm and gooey, then share it with all the world.

Well, the blogging world.

Which is basically the only world worth sharing with.

Basically.

I say that a lot.

ANYWAY,

(ha, I say that word a lot too.)

Today's joy is actually from two days ago, but I've been having this joy all week. Ever lunch, and it's been amazing


Love it.

Pulled pork sandwiches, sweet potato fries and dip for said fries.

Best part?

I made it all. 

Jealous? You should be. It's amazing.

And I'm not giving you the recipe, you'll just have to come to my house for dinner and try it yourself.

I'm linking up to this awesome chicky tonight!


2 comments:

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

Ooooh how I love you. Every word I read from you cracks me up. Thanks for linking up today...that meal looks muy delicioso. I'll be over asap =)

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

It is so amazing, seriously, you would love it. :)