My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Friday 26 August 2011

A crafty friend!

ACK!!

Check out how cute my daughter is!!!




 And did you also check out her super adorable hat?

Yeah, my friend made that.

In like, 5 minutes.

Crazy talented is she!!

Her own daughter rocks a brown and pink one and I have been oohing and aahing over it for a couple weeks now, and today J had a present for Aislynn. Actually, TWO presents for Aislynn! This one, that fits her right now, and another one that will fit her probably as soon as she grows out of this one. The bigger one has a flower on it as well, and J said she would be making a flower for this one. With or without the flower, the hat is pretty awesome!

My friend J is a whiz at the knitting and crocheting, so I think we are going to plan a trip to Michael's so she can show me what to buy and then maybe she'll teach me how to make some awesome things too. I really want to learn! The fact that she just whipped this hat up in 5 minutes makes me hopeful that I could maybe get one done in...oh I dunno....a week?

Anyway, I just wanted to brag about how awesome my baby's new hat is.

Je's hubby, Ja, said that Aislynn looks like a cabbage patch doll in it. I totally agree.

She's got the bald look (even though she does have some hair under that hat), and the huge chubby cheeks. 

She's my favorite.

4 comments:

Colin said...

She is beginning to look like Calvin. Don't buy her a pet tiger!

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

Ha ha ha ha, that's funny, I totally see the Calvin look. Uh oh, we're in trouble.

My friend actually taught me how to crochet these hats, and I made one myself, so look out mum and dad, Christmas prezzies for you.

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

Okay yeah, your daughter is the cutest.

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

Aww, thanks Erin! We like her! :)