My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Friday 13 July 2012

A Letter To....

Dear husband,

I miss you. We have both been so busy this week, and now tonight is a boys night. I wish you had weekends off.

Dear my friend J,

It's kinda awesome having you as my friend. The baby sitting trade offs. Being work out buddies. Having someone to talk to when we need it. You rock, J.

Dear Aislynn,

We're going to be driving in the car tomorrow for an hour and a half. I have snacks prepped, your CD's in the car, and drinks cooling in the fridge. Please, let's make it there without incident. 

Dear new car,

I love you. Thanks for being awesome.

Dear old car,

Don't feel abandoned. I still think of you fondly and miss you a bit. 

Dear husband,

Yeah, you're getting two notes this Friday. You are amazing. I'm so proud of you every single day and I'm here to help as much as I can through the next phase in our life.

Dear Desperate Housewives,

Why do I enjoy you so much?!?

Dear readers,

Thanks for stopping by. I love you all.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy Hilsendeger said...

Love your blog, Sarah.

Love and hugs to you and the fam.

Amy

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

Thanks Amy! Hope you're doing well! Hugs to you and Trevor!!

Also, Aislynn is wondering when you guys are coming for a visit. She told me to ask.

Jenn! said...

The fish are way way down at the bottom now. I have to work to feed them. I do love the fish.