My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Friday 20 July 2012

A Letter To You...

Dear EYC mommy snob who was mean to my kid,

I talked to my friends, and they told me they like me. My mum does too. So I've decided not to care that you don't like my kid, or my parenting, or whatever. People like me and my family. 


Dear mommy not snobs,

I love you.


Dear left over cheese dip from last night,

Cuinn and I are going to eat you so hard. It's gonna be so awesome. For us. Not so much for you, since I will be imagining you crying while we eat you because it is hurting you.


Dear hubby,

Don't be mad that I give feelings to all inanimate objects. You knew what you were getting into.


Dear Weekend,

Thanks for being here, and thanks for being a real weekend which Cuinn actually has off. It's gonna be awesome.


Dear L,

Your son is turning 1. Can you believe it?


Dear Aislynn,

Stop growing.


Dear J,

Those giant, scary zucchini you gave me? Oh man. So good. Seriously. PLUS, my freezer is full of zucchini now, so I'm good for a while.



Dear Bed,

I'm coming at ya.


Photobucket

No comments: