So, I saw this on my most favoritest blog in the world. I know she did this DAYS ago, but I've been offline, give a girl a break! So you all can read these interesting facts about me now! Enjoy!
1. I hate cleaning. So much. In fact, we leave all the cleaning until our place REALLY needs a clean, then do a big clean. Best part about it? At the end if it, it's the longest time before I need to clean again.
2. Being a stay at home mom is rocking my socks off. I love it so much. It's so much work, but I am more happy than I have ever been.
3. I would much rather eat a big bag of chips than eat a chocolate bar or a bag of candy.
4. I put vinegar on plain chips. And most everything else.
5. Sometimes when people talk to me I drift out of the conversation and then back in. Sometimes I will go through an entire conversation without actually knowing what's going on. This is why school was kind of hard, I have no attention span.
6. When sleeping, I need to have my hands, feet and head uncovered or I can't sleep.
7. When I craft, I feel a huge sense of accomplishment.
8. Acting is my passion and I miss parts of it every single day.
9. I make up songs constantly about what I'm doing. It makes Cuinn laugh, so I do it more.
10. My two favorite smells are Aislynn when she just gets out of the bath and Cuinn. Always.
11. I always act as if I'm being secretly filmed when I'm anywhere that's not my own home. Weird, right?
12. When a friendship ends, I mourn it like a death. Which I think I am doing now.
13. I am very over dramatic about everything. EVERYTHING.
14. I don't tell people about my accomplishments because I don't want people to think I'm bragging.
15. I don't buy anything unless it's on sale or I have a coupon. When I do pay full price, I feel really bad about spending the money.
16. Whenever I say a bad word (which is very rarely I might add), I always feel like my mum heard it and I'm going to get in trouble.
17. Every single time the phone rings, I feel like it's somebody calling to either yell at me, or tell on me for something that I will be in big trouble for. Probably because when I was younger the school called nightly, which always ended up in an argument.
18. I'm pretty sure I'm never going to be a grown up. Sometimes I feel really inadequate hanging out with my friends who appear much more grown up than me.
19. I really love playing my Wii, but I never think about playing it until Cuinn starts playing his Xbox. Then I really want to play my Wii. But I can't, because Cuinn is using the tv.
20. I stand/walk on the sides of my feet. I didn't know that until I was in college and we were doing an exercise in one of my theater classes where we had to exaggerate someone else's walk and someone did my walk. She looked ridiculous trying to walk on the sides of her feet and I said, "Who the heck are you trying to walk like?" and the whole class looked at me like I was crazy and my friend said, "Sarah, she's doing you..." I was really embarrassed but suddenly understood why all my shoes wear out on the outsides and not the insides and why I get really sore calves.
21. I could sit and color all day long and I can't wait until Aislynn wants to color with me.
22. I used to rebel against my parents very structured life. Now I can't stand chaos and feel very anxious when I don't know the plan.
23. I'm really scared I won't be able to give Aislynn all the experiences my parents gave me as a child.
24. When someone doesn't like me, or criticizes me I die a little inside and obsess over it for months. Seriously. Months.
25. I really do NOT like being touched by people outside of my immediate family. I have a friend who knows this and constantly tries to hug me because she knows how uncomfortable it makes me. No, it's not because of germs or things like that, it just feels too intimate and makes me feel really uncomfortable.