My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Wednesday 9 November 2011

A day full of happy...

So, remember how I was complaining about the mail?

And how I never get packages for me?

And wouldn't it be nice to get something for me?


 That is my package.



Those are my cookies!



That is how happy I am to get a package full of cookies!

My bloggy friend, Erin, sent me cookies in the mail!

How sweet is that?

And just in case you were wondering, the note says:

Sarah -
Thank you so much!
Enjoy your cookies = )
- Erin

Thank you, Erin, for the fabulous cookies. They are all kinds of awesome! 

So, that was the start of my awesome day. I went to pick up my friend C and her daughter N for a day in the city, but we stopped at the post office first. Do you know how happy I was to get cookies?

That happy! ^

So after we went to the post office, we drove to the city, and I spent the day there with my friend C.

Then we came home, a little richer, because we had taken some stuff to Once Upon A Child to sell. This time wasn't so great for me, but it was awesome for C. I only got 7 bucks. But, it was enough to pay for my ticket to England.

SO...

I'M GOING TO ENGLAND!!!

Seriously, my next post will be why, when and how I am going on a vacation. Promise

Then, I came home, and started dinner. I had pork in the slow cooker for pulled pork sandwhiches, and I needed to make some taters. I was just going to make sweet potato and regular potato fries, but I wanted to try something a little different. I found this recipe on Pinterest :





And mine turned out exactly like that.

Ha.

I wish I had taken pictures of it. They did look pretty awesome, but they tasted even better.

So basically dinner was a success. And it was the first time we had people over for dinner and a game. The W's came over with their beautiful daughter, and we ate, visited and played Taboo. And boy was it fun! I am feeling more confidant about my home and having people in it, and I am so looking forward to having people over for dinner and games again. Thanks W's for coming over and sharing a meal and some laughs with us!

Then, my night got even better, because I got called to watch two of my fav kids tomorrow, so yay! More working! I'm going to miss one of my mummy groups, but I'm actually kind of glad to miss it, because I think Aislynn is a little old for this particular group.

Anyway, not to much else is happening around these parts, but I figured you would all be interested in my awesome life.

And, like I promised, I will post all about our upcoming vacation tomorrow!


2 comments:

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

Oh I am so glad you got them :) the funny thing is I sent them over a week Ago, I can't imagine they would be good now! Glad it made your day though...those potatoes look delish....must try them soon

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

They were still scrumptious! Cuinn loved them too!

The potato's were soooooo yum. And super easy. I only had sweet potato's, but it worked!