A while back a friend wrote a blog challenging people to make a list of 100 things that you love. I wasn't blogging at the time but I did make a "note" on Facebook trying to come up with 100 things. I have to be honest, it was kinda hard. By about number 60, I was losing steam. I made it though. I finished the list. I decided that I'm going to make the list again. A new list. With things that I love. Some will be silly, but that's ok. I kinda love being silly. I could honestly make a list of 100 things I love about Cuinn and Aislynn, so I am going to try to limit this list to things other than Cuinn and Aislynn, but they're my world. So they will still probably be a big part of my list. Anyway, enjoy!
1. My family
2. A cool breeze on a warm summers night
3. Walking to Timmies with Cuinn and Aislynn when it's dark out.
4. Hanging out with other mommies and their babies at the pool.
5. Gooey cookies
6. Skypeing with my mum and dad
7. Getting a letter in the mail
8. When a craft comes out exactly how I imagined it
9. When a craft comes out looking nothing how I imagined it
10. Reading in the bathtub with the door closed all by myself.
11. Family shower time (Don't judge)
12. Our family bed
13. When Cuinn and I are silly with each other
14. That time with Cuinn, right before we go to bed and we chat about our days.
15. Wrestling with Cuinn, especially when I win.
16. Playing Phase Ten with my family. Actually, playing any game with my family
17. Aislynn kisses
18. Aislynn's laugh
20. Waking up and seeing Cuinn and Aislynn all snuggly
21. Reading in my bed. With the door shut.
22. Watching Cuinn becoming such an amazing father
23. Looking through pictures
24. Getting together with friends you don't see often
25. Getting together with friends you DO see often
26. Slipping on my skinny jeans and being able to button them up
27. Laying on the grass and watching the clouds
28. Making plans with Cuinn about the future
29. Watching Aislynn learn
30. Cuddles with my family while we watch a movie
31. BB Nights with my friend A
32. Cooking days with A and J
33. The mommy groups I go to
34. Stars and Stroller dates with my friends
35. Going barefoot
36. Getting my hair washed at the salon
37. A really good deal
38. New clothes and how sexy I feel in them
40. Trying a new recipe and having it turn out pretty tasty
41. When I bake something and Cuinn already has eaten it all by the next day
42. Being married
43. Being a stay at home mom
44. The minute I have finished grocery shopping because I always think, "This is the longest point from when I have to go grocery shopping again."
45. Going to church on Sunday with my family
46. Christmas. All of it.
49. Aislynn playing with my hair in the early mornings
50. A clean house
51. Caffeine free Coke
52. When Aislynn is crying and I go to her and as soon as she sees me she stops crying and smiles
53. Clean baby smell
54. All things Potter.
56. Going on vacation. Even if it's just for a night.
57. Looking at my Florida scrapbook
58. Salt and Vinegar chips
60. Reading other blogs and becoming inspired
61. Giving gifts
62. Receiving gifts
63. Sitting down to dinner as a family
64. Farmer's Markets
65. Cora's breaky
66. Donalds breaky
68. Canada Day
69. Having people over
70. Getting invited over for dinner. It's such a grown up thing!
71. Sleeping in my own bed after sleeping somewhere else
72. Having an A/C this summer
73. Being pregnant
74. Date nights with my studly husband
75. Dressing up
76. Family outings.
77. Small town festivals
78. Staring at the stars
79. Glenn's Family Tea House
80. Berry On The Run tea
81. Large berry smoothie no yogurt and a chocolate chunk cookie please. (My order from Tims)
82. When Cuinn brings me home a treat
83. DQ ice cream cake
84. My curtains. I am seriously in love with my curtains
86. Banana slurpee's from Macs
87. Back rubs
88. Ice cold glass of chocolate milk
90. Bed time snacks with Cuinn
91. Pretending to be all grown up
92. Red Peppers
93. Reading to Aislynn the same books that my dad read to me.
94. Continuing some of my parents traditions with Aislynn
95. Quoting Michael Scott with Cuinn. All of the time. (Peach Ice Tea. You're gonna hate it.)
96. Inside jokes.
97. Realizing that the older I get, the more like my parents I become. And being really ok with that.
99. Walking around in my underwear
100. All my lovely readers. I really love you all!!
Alright, I've shown you mine, now you show me yours! I challenge you ALL to sit down and come up with a list of 100 things you love. It's a little harder than you might think, but it's worth it. I feel all warm and happy inside thinking of all things I love. It seriously puts you in a great mood. And now I'm all set to go to bed smiling. Can't wait to read all of your lists!!