Today is Tuesday.
And you know what that means?
It's a link up party!
Called Tuesday Ten! With Miss Mommy!
This is my very first time doing a link up thingy. So I really hope I do it right.
My Tuesday Ten today is.....
Ten Favorite Aislynn and Mummy Things:
1. Beastfeeding. I love breastfeeding. It's the one and only thing that can truly just be a mummy and Aislynn thing. It's such an amazing and special time for me. I love being able to provide for my baby in this special and oh so important way.
2. Meeting her for the very first time. What an awesome moment. I know it's going to sound corny, but I never knew I could love a person this much.
3. Rocking my baby to sleep. Bedtime routine has kind of become my domain. And I'm not gonna lie, I kinda love it. Actually, I really love it. I love sitting in our rocking chair, cradling my baby, and rocking her to sleep. It's another one of my favorite parts of the day. Our special cuddle time.
4. Our noses. Yeah, I love that we have the same nose. She may be an almost exact replica of her daddy, but I can be proud that she has my nose.
5. BLW. I'll admit it. BLW was mostly my idea. I came to Cuinn with my oodles of research and said, "I think I want to try this." He said, "Mommy knows best. And since you'll be the one at home with her, I think it's fair that you get to decide." I love him. And I love exploring food with Aislynn. I really love watching her enjoy a big piece of watermelon and getting it EVERYWHERE! It's so much fun eating with her and watching her learn what foods she loves and what foods she doesn't.
6. Our walks! I love strapping her into the stroller and pounding the pavement. Whether it's to Timmies for a treat, to Early Years for our Mommy Class or just a stroll around town. I love that walking with Aislynn. I love watching her get excited about trees. I love watching her eyes light up when a dog passes us and sniffs her. I love hearing her giggle when a bird sings. I love seeing the world through her eyes.
7. Baby Wearing. Having her that close to me, her hearing my heart beat, my feeling her breath against my chest. It's almost as good as breast feeding. I love holding her. I love how much she loves it. I'm going to be sad when she is too big for me to carry her.
8. Swimming! Aislynn loves to swim, I love to swim, we love to swim together! She is so much fun in the pool! Splashing and kicking and drinking. Yup. Drinking the pool. Totally gross? Yeah. Totally cute? Oh yeah.We love our swim days!
9. Family showers. Obviously I don't have a picture of that. That would be creepy. But I love hanging out in the shower as a family. Aislynn LOVES the shower, and it's so neat to hear her singing her songs, drinking the shower (yeah, she really likes to drink water), getting all soapy, and even helping daddy get his hair soapy. This is a family thing, but since it involves me and Aislynn, it totally counts.
10. Spending all day, every day with her. Yeah, sometimes I get tired and cranky, and so does she, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I really love hanging out with her all day long. She really is the best boss I've ever had.
Well, there ya have it! My first Tuesday Ten! I actually enjoyed making this list and I think this will be happening again and again. Anyway, hop on over to the owner of this linking up thingy and check out other people's lists of ten! See You Next Tuesday!!!!