My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Saturday 25 June 2011

Just a quick procrastination post.

The man and the baby and I are all off for the weekend to another tiny town! 
This is the town where Cuinn and I fell in love.
This is the town where we got married.
This is the town where Cuinn and I grew up.
This is the town where we started over.
We have a lot of ties to this town and I don't think we'll ever forget it.

But this post isn't about all the happened for us there. That's for another day.

This post is about how I am supposed to be packing for our weekend away.

This post is about how I am a procrastinator.

Because I hate packing.

And now, I have to pack for THREE people, and one of those people is a tiny person, who needs more stuff than the other 2 people need combined!

It's ridiculous how much stuff our baby needs for ONE NIGHT!! We are staying with some friends of ours, and I'm sure they're going to think we're moving in with them.

Would you like to see my list?

Diapers 
Wipes
Extra diapers
Extra wipes
Church outfit
Play outfit (I know she doesn't play, but I'm taking her to see a friend who has kids, and I don't want her church outfit to get dirty)
Pajama's and extra pajamas
Extra outfit incase her diapers leaks
Receiving blankets
Regular sleeping blanket
Extra sucky (pacifier for those of you who don't know)
Zinc Oxide (for diaper rash)
2 bottles
pump
Baby sling
Pack N Play (portable crib)
Bumbo chair (so we don't have to be holding her the whole weekend)
Stroller
Breast Feeding Cover thing (Like a receiving blanket, but it goes around my arms for extra coverage)

We were also going to bring her swing  because she loves it and it calms her down from a tantrum, but since we already are bring too much stuff we figured we'd leave it and hope for the best. 

I really hope I didn't just jinx it.

AND THAT'S JUST FOR THE BABY!

That's not even the clothes and toiletries for Cuinn and I. I'm sure I'm going to forget something for Aislynn as well, since this is my first weekend away with her.

Cuinn is coming to pick us up in an hour, so I really should be getting things together. Since my list is never ending.

On another note, I just found out a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a very long time is stopping by to see us in July! She has 2 fantastic children. Her daughter is so full of zest and when she smiles she uses her WHOLE body to show joy. Her little boy is adorable and I don't think anybody would be able to not love him! Looking forward to catching up!

No comments: