My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Saturday 24 March 2012

A Photoshoot Of My Girl...

So, Cuinn and I have been through a bit of a rough patch this last couple of weeks. There have been a few bumps and scrapes along the road of our life and we're trying real hard to stay positive. So when Dana, our photographer, emailed me to let me know Aislynn's pictures were ready for pick up, I pretty much ran to my car and drove like a crazy person to get them.

Seriously. I look at these pictures and am reminded how far we've come and how amazing this year has been.

Here, take a look yourself, and just try not to get that warm fuzzy feeling.





















2 comments:

pippasmum said...

Those are fabulous!!! She is so beautiful (and so grown up!!!)
I don't know what all of your challenges have been but I hope that you are coming through and seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. Hugs!

Kelly said...

These are perfect and soooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!