Well, it's been a week since I posted last.
Yeah, a whole week.
I didn't really think anybody would miss me, but my wonderful friend, A, reminded me today. She said she's been clicking on my blog, to see if I had posted, so obviously she is a stalker and is sitting and waiting and wishing for me to update you all on my life.
Right, A? Right?!?
So, here I am, updating you all a bit. Unfortunately, for you, I have been ca-razy busy and blogging has kind of fallen by the wayside (is that the right term? I feel like it's wrong), it's Tuesday though, so seems like a fantastic place to start up again.
With, a linky linky party!!
Today I'm linking up with Miss Mommy for my Tuesday Ten.
Gonna be pretty basic, since my brain is mush and I don't think I'm going to get it back until after Christmas.
10 Things I'm Into Right Now...
1. This show.
Seriously. He is old enough to be my dad, and kind of a jerk. Is it wrong to have a mega huge crush on him? I'll admit, it's probably mostly due to the accent, also, he's got a kind of bad boy thing going on. Lie to Me has been on Netflix, so I have been watching it every night. Love it.
2. Pinterest! I love pinterest. I love feeling so inspired, I love seeing what my friends are into, I just love it. I have been finding so many awesome crochet patterns too.
3. Crochet. I learned how to crochet over the summer and I have started selling crochet hats. It's been going pretty good, and I'm considering opening an Etsy shop. We'll see though. I might just want to keep it low key so I don't get over whelmed.
4. White chocolate "Ho Cho" from Tims. So delish
5. Mumford and Sons. Speicifically the song "The Cave". Click the link. Listen to the song. Tell me you are not in love with the lead singer. His voice makes me go weak in the knees. They have such a celtic feel to them, and I am kind of in love with celtic music. Thank you A, for always having their CD in your car so I can always listen to them in your car.
6. This book.
It was actually loaned to Cuinn to read, since one of our friends knows that he has a bit of an obsession for anything zombie. As in, he has a plan for when the outbreak happens. Not if. When. Anyway, Cuinn is not a huge reader, and he's been ca-razy busy so I asked him if I could read it first (we have a rule in our house that states the owner of the book HAS to have read the book first before anyone else. It saves a lot of arguments.), he said it was cool and I have been loving it! The writing is pretty good and I think I am going to add Jonothan Maberry to my list of authors I want to read more from. If you're into this kind of thing, pick it up. It's a good read.
7. Pasta salad. Who says that salads are just for summer? Not me, that's for sure! I make a mean pasta salad, but I generally only make it for pot lucks. Even though it is fantabulous and I really should make it for my family. I love pasta though, so I always make it. I gave my friend the recipe I use, but I forgot to give her my secret ingrediant part. Well, didn't forget as much as I with-held it. It's still great without it, but my secret ingrediant makes it a Sarah's original. Sorry C, I'm not givin' it up either. ;)
8. My trip to England. I have been getting ready, making lists, scouring the net for idea's on how to make a baby sleep in an airport where the lights are constantly on. How to make a transition like this less terrible for Aislynn. Basically I have been submerging myself into this trip. So excited.
9. This show too.
Namely....Justin Walker. Be still my beating heart. I really can't stand Tommy and Sarah though. Does anyone else watch this show? I love it. I have been re-watching my seasons. You should all start loving this show.
10. Family time. Although our family has been under a lot of stress lately, and very busy, Cuinn and I take the time to have family together time. It is so important to us to have down time together. Even if it's just dinner together. Which we do every night. (except the nights Cuinn works. Which sucks. Majorly.) Cuinn and I have been doing extra cuddles with each other and Aislynn so that even in the crazy busy-ness of life, we are all reminded what's important. Not just during the Christmas season, but throughout the whole year. Family comes first. Always.
So what are you all into right now? Go link up and read the other lists! And don't forget to vote for your fav!!