My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Saturday 5 April 2014

An "I don't want to brag but..." post...

I don't want to brag but my 2 girls are scream fighting over an empty box of KD instead of fighting over a real toy.

I don't want to brag but I haven't showered in 2 days and I may not get to shower until tomorrow. I have some really pretty perfume though.

I don't want to brag but the girls and I are going to a birthday party today. At the scariest place I know in our tiny town. An indoor climbing park thing.

I don't wanna brag but I got to sleep in until 7:05 am today.

I don't want to brag but I had french fries from the greatest french fry place in our tiny town last night. Then proceeded to sit on the toilet for 2 hours. I really need to stop eating there...

I don't want to brag but I only wore a spring coat yesterday. Then it snowed this morning...

I don't want to brag but Aislynn and Lorelei fixed the problem by Aislynn playing with an empty Cheerio's box while Lorelei got to keep the empty KD box. I should take the recycling out.

I don't want to brag but Cuinn and I had to upgrade our phones this month and now I am being forced to learn a WHOLE NUTHER PHONE. It's cool, I'll get used to it by Christmas.

I don't want to brag but Cuinn took J and her son C and the girls and I on a private tour of the station yesterday. Which made me feel like a rock stars wife who got to take her friends back stage to meet the band.

I don't wanna brag but I just chugged a whole glass of peach juice. And then choked on it.

I don't want to brag but Lorelei is currently biting my knee. It feels weird.

I don't want to brag but I bought some jewelery off the mom swap on Facebook for the girls. It was advertised as "dress up stuff for little girls." I may be rocking some of it today as I feel it's too nice to just waste on dress up time...


I don't wanna brag but my life is pretty amazing.

2 comments:

Jenn N said...

You weren't sick from the fries. It was the cream cheese! You can't fool me!

Also, you are totally the rock star wife that took us back stage. It was so awesome, and better than meeting a band! Nothing like a hero husband to keep you warm at night, huzzah.

Just Another Mummy Blog said...

It really wasn't. I got sick from the cream cheese in the morning. Then at like 11 I ate some French fries and they made me really sick again. But this place ALWAYS makes me sick.