My Inspiration

My Inspiration

Thursday 15 March 2012

A Thankful Thursday....

It is 11:16 pm. I have 44 minutes to get this post done before Friday. Can I do it? I think so!

I am thankful this week for...

1. This last year that we survived. And thrived. 

2. Aislynn's party going off without a hitch.

3. My two friends A and K who helped me decorate for Aislynn's birthday.

4. 4 friends who all ganged up together and bought Aislynn her chair that I could NOT find. Seriously, there are no words for how touched I am by how much my friends care for me and my family.

5. The rest of my very generous friends who gave, so thoughtfully, to Aislynn. She was so spoiled by people who love her. My thank you cards are almost done.

6. That my brother AND my dad was able to be a part of Aislynn's big day. 

7. A girls night out with my friend K.

8. Wine. Yes. I found a wine that I can drink. Don't laugh that it's zinfandel. 

9. A new work from home opportunity.

10. Becoming a part of the converse family.

11. Sunshiney days and spring weather. It's been so great being able to get outside with Aislynn.

12. Walks to the park and watching Aislynn enjoy the swings so much.

13. Matching outfits with friends.

14. Road trips, just for the fun of it.

15. Cheese dip night with my husband.

16. Getting mail, that isn't a bill!

17. Paying off TWO whole bills this week. It's so fantastic seeing our debt becoming lower. 

18. Aislynn kisses. Seriously. Aislynn kisses rock.

19. Cuinn kisses aren't so bad either.

20. Mommy and baby dates at a new friends house. 

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: